Admission timeline for the courses:
- "Printmaking course of fine art lithography" (Edition II)
- "Performance Art in Theory and Praxis"
- "Artist on the Move"
Submission of applications: 13th February –March 5th, 2023
Announcement of results: around 10th 2023
Students of the Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD studies of foreign higher education institutions (in the area of art and design) are eligible for recruitment.
Candidates must submit the online application via https://akademus.asp.gda.pl/pbl/wymiana/rejestracja/
following the instruction and add the following documents to the form:
- portfolio in .pdf format (max. size is 2 MB, so please make sure the photos you add are in screen resolution)
- English language certificate (a document generated from OLS or issued by your home university or other authorized institution).
- Confirmation of a foreign student status
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
Regulations for awarding and paying scholarships – non-exchange students
The scholarship is available to non-exchange participant in the programmes
- "Printmaking course of fine art lithography" (Edition II) (3 persons)
- "Performance Art in Theory and Praxis" (5 persons)
- "Artist on the Move" (4 persons)
The scholarships will enable participants to attend full-time classes during the onsite session.
The scholarship amounts to 4700 PLN and covers:
o travel expenses: 2000 PLN
o cost of accommodation and subsistence: 2500 PLN
o health insurance: 200 PLN
The full amount of the scholarship will be paid via bank transfer upon arrival in Gdańsk and signing the agreement.
Regulations for covering the accommodation expenses – exchange students
Foreign students who are participants in the academic exchange program (Erasmus+ or other) at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdansk, will not receive the scholarship indicated above.
However, they may be granted funding from the Academy’s budget to cover the cost of accommodation in Gdańsk for the duration of the on-site part of a given IMPK, based on their individual declaration of the need for accommodation to be provided by the Academy. The type and location of accommodation is determined by the Academy.
Regulations for the Recruitment of Participants of Intensive International Education Programs as part of the project “stART in Gdańsk – Intensive International Education Programs at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk” go to page