HOW TO APPLY to the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk in Poland?
Take 3 easy steps:
I. Prepare the scans of following documents:
- Filled in application form
2. Nomination to become an Erasmus+ student issued by your home institution
3. Your ID
4. Your photo (3,5 x 4,5 cm)
5. Portfolio in .pdf
II. Pack the prepared files in a .rar or a .zip archive.
The format of the file name should be as follows:
Name_Surname_Home University_Faculty_Year and level of studies
III. Email the archive file to:
Ms. Maria Klawa, Erasmus+ Coordinator
- First semester – 1st May to 30th June
- Second semester – 1st September to 30th October
- Academic year – 1st May to 30th June
Please note that:
- Admission criteria mostly base on an artistic quality of a portfolio.
- There are limits of students in some classes and studios so not all the courses of your interest may be available to you.
- The Academy reserves the right to accept a limited amount of applicants.
- An acceptance to the 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of study at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk depends on a level of work presented by a student. The decision is up to the admission committee.
- We are now implementing on-line application system, therefore, once it’s ready, you may be asked to submit your application on-line in addition to procedures mentioned above.
Courses catalogues are to be found at the Faculty’s site or here.