The "Artist on the Move" course will be organized in a hybrid formula, combining the remotely implemented part with the stationary.
Artist on the move: workshop for those, who would like to know how movement can be helpful in the interaction between art and environment.
Online: an intensive series of lectures with multimedia presentations and individual consultations.
Onsite artistic residence: proposed topics:'Actions on urban fabric’, 'Imaginative shifts', 'A look at Poland and beyond’, l‘I think I’ve seen it somewhere before’. In any kind of medium. Participants will work on the topic 'Follow the white stork' . The title refers to a species of migrating bird – the white stork, a symbol of cyclical movement, both ours and alien at the same time.
The practical course will be accompanied by a cultural program.
- the course will take place in the second half of June 2023 (12-16.06.2023- online part, 19-23.06.2023 on-site part at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk)
- the course will be free of charge,
- the participant will receive a certificate,
- it is possible to gain 3 ECTS points after completing this course,
- it's both for the Erasmus+ students spending the exchange semester at our Academy and for other international students,
- materials for the course are fully covered,
- for interested students, we will provide accommodation for the 11-17th of June 2023,
Rules of application: details on https://en.asp.gda.pl/academy/international-relations-office/spinaker/admission,1165
Please keep in mind that if there are more students interested in the course than available places, we will make the decision on the basis of the portfolios of the candidates.
The project "stART in Gdańsk" is implemented under the program of the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange – SPINAKER – Intensive International Education Programs. The program is financed from the non-competition project no. POWR.03.03.00-00-PN16 / 18 "Supporting the institutional capacity of Polish universities through the creation and implementation of international study programs" under the Knowledge Education Development Operational Program.